1. General information.
- The administrator of the nwa.aero Website is NOBLE WINGS ACADEMY, street Skarżyńskiego 36, 54-530 Wrocław, NIP: 8943167203
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through information entered voluntarily in the forms.
- By saving cookies in end devices
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator Noble Wings Academy operating at www.nwa.aero
2. Information in forms.
- Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- The data in the form is not made available to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a service request or commercial contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities technically performing certain services with which the Website Administrator cooperates in this regard.
Information about cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- defining the user’s profile in order to display tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server login.
- Information about some user behavior is logged in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be recorded:
- request arrival time,
- time of sending the answer,
- name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the pages.
- The above data is used only for the purpose of administering the server.
5. All about personal information
1. Who is the administrator of your data?
The administrator of your personal data is NOBLE WINGS ACADEMY, street Skarżyńskiego 36, 54-530 Wrocław, NIP: 8943167203
2. What data does the website collect?
We collect the following data via the nwa.aero website:
– first name and last name
– e-mail adress
– Phone number
3. Does your personal information stay in the country?
We do not send/transfer the personal data we receive from you outside the border of the Republic of Poland.
4. How long will we store your personal data?
As long as it is necessary to maintain proper business relations and provide services.
5. Do you have access to your data?
You have the right to request from us access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing. You also have the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +48 787 777 505.
6. What are your rights?
Each data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office). The basis of the complaint is the suspicion that the processing of personal data concerning it violates the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
7. Is it necessary to provide your personal data?
No, completely voluntary, but necessary to be able to refer to your inquiry, fulfill an order for a product or service.